Pages

Friday 29 June 2012

WALT: record what we have been learning about this term, including our thoughts and feelings

Term 2 Highlights!

The best part about this year is working on my netbook. When i first had my netbook i was so so excited. I like writing in my netbook, because it is easier. I like writing recounts, speeches and narratives.

The other thing I like is posting comments on other peoples blogs. We learn how to comment positively and thoughtfully on other people's blogs. After that I like doing studyladder.  It helps us learn to do lots of activity.

I also enjoyed movie making this term. I liked putting our dance together for our movie. I had to teach everyone how to dance. Our movie was played in the hall on movie night. I think the audience thought it was wonderful!

1 comment:

Mrs Fepuleai said...

Tj, it's great to see you enjoyed your work last term. The netbooks are a wonderful tool and it's good to see them being used responsibly by students at our school. Keep posting work on your blog, to share all the wonderful work you are doing in class. Keep it up!!!

Post a Comment